2 weeks. 5 flights. 2 continents. 4 (or 5) countries. 5 hotels. Hundreds of pictures and countless stories and pictures. Tons of guesses from everyone playing along. Our great adventure has ended and we are safely home at grandma and grandpa's house. Here's a link to Coyle's big reveal video. Many of our blog comments were anonymous so if you made a correct guess reach out and let me know. We have prizes for the winners! In the next few days we'll post some of the pictures and stories from our trip but for now, sit back and enjoy "the big reveal"
Nice job Coyle. I love your adventures. I had to reacquaint myself with parts of the map. I am looking forward to next year. What country did you walk across the border.?
ReplyDeleteThat was quite an itinerary and i am sure it is a trip that will make an impression on you for many yeas to come.
ReplyDeleteYears
ReplyDelete